From your first point of contact our professional team at Sandy Bay Dental Centre are committed to ensuring that your experience with us is a positive one. Our front desk co-ordinator will always treat you with the up most respect, taking time to assess your individual requirements and tailoring our services to ensure that you achieve the optimum results in the maximum comfort. We value your time and will always strive to provide efficient, quality service.
With a desire to keep you informed on what to expect during your experience with Sandy Bay Dental Centre we have briefly outlined what will take place during your first visit to our practice.
- Our front desk co-ordinator will welcome you upon entering our practice. If you would like to arrive early you may take advantage of our massage chair and enjoy a massage before going into the surgery. We pride ourselves in having up to date magazines and reading material to suit the reading enthusiastic.
- We will then request your new patient form. If you haven’t already filled this in online (click here for online version) we will ask you to take just a few minutes to complete it before you appointment.
- You will then be shown through to one of our surgeries and introduced to your experienced dentist, who will complete a Comprehensive Dental Assessment. This will include,
- Comprehensive Examination
- Diagnostic X-Rays (if required)
- Treatment Planning
- Professional Clean and Polish
- Fluoride Application
- Following this, your dentist will discuss with you the findings, any potential problem areas and their professional opinion and recommendation. You will be provided with all the information and treatment options (if required) so you can make an informed decision regarding you dental health.
Your Medical and Dental History
As a new patient we want to gain a comprehensive overview of your medical and dental history. This helps us in developing a strong and lasting relationship with our patients so we can provide you with dental and oral care of an exceptional standard. In order to facilitate this we will request you complete a Medical and Dental History Form, detailing your medical and dental history.
For your convenience we have made this form available to fill in online so the answers will be sent straight to our practice. Or else you can download it to email or fax back. However, if you don’t get a chance to do this, simply complete it in just a few minutes upon arriving for your appointment.
Download New Patient Form here.
Please email complete forms back to email@example.com or fax it to (03) 622 400 70.
Any information that you provide to our practice will be held in the strictest confidence and used only to facilitate high quality dental and personal care during your appointments.
At Sandy Bay Dental Centre we accept health funds. With our HICAPS machine we can process your requests in just a few minutes so you only have to pay the difference. If you’re a member of a health fund, bring your plastic swipe card to your next appointment. We can swipe your card for a quote for your treatment plan.
For any payment you make to Sandy Bay Dental Centre we accept cash, cheques, credit cards and EFTPOS.
Sandy Bay Dental is proud to offers its patient the option to use MiFund. MiFund is a leading provider of medical payment options for patients across Australia. MiFund was founded by leading industry professionals who understand the need to help make treatments more affordable. MiFund’s payment plans offer a simple and quick application process, easy fortnightly or monthly direct debits and plans that can range from $400 to $10,000.
To find out more about how a MiFund payment plan can let you get the treatment you need today and pay over time, ask us for more information when you next visit our practice or visit www.mifund.com.au
Special Care for Anxious Patients
Our caring staff understand that many patients experience phobias, fear or anxiety when attending the dentist. For this reason our experienced team has numerous options in place to help ensure that your experience with us is a stress-free, positive one.