Sandy Bay Dental Centre teamed up with Bupa and become a Bupa Members First Dental Practice. What does that mean for you as a patient?
Ongoing benefits of visiting this practice as a Bupa member include:
- If you hold a current Bupa hospital and extras cover, you will be guaranteed to receive between 60%-100% back on all general dental procedures
- On-the-spot claiming facilities
- Certainty of known out-of-pocket expenses on most dental services
- No Gap Kids Dental*
- Increased benefits on most dental services
Bupa is a healthcare company, looking after over 22 million people across 190 countries. They are well known for their expertise to provide people living in Australia and New Zealand with quality healthcare services, support and advice. Bupa Dental is part of Bupa’s commitment to be a health and care partner for their customers. Bupa is committed to making a difference by making high quality and great value dental care easily accessible to customers.
Looking to join Bupa?
1 Australian Institute of Health and Welfare. Chrisopoulos S & Harford JE 2013. Oral health and dental care in Australia: key facts and figures 2012. Cat. no. DEN 224. Canberra: AIHW.
2 Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Harford JE & Islam S 2013. Adult oral health and dental visiting in Australia: results from the National Dental Telephone Interview Survey 2010. Dental Statistics and Research Series no. 65. Cat. no. DEN 227. Canberra: AIHW
* When treatment is provided by a Members First dentist. Available on our family packages, Ultimate Health Cover, Silver, Gold and Platinum Extras covers when taken with hospital cover on a family membership. Fund rules, waiting periods and yearly limits apply. Child dependants only. Includes major dental in VIC and SA only. Excludes orthodontics and hospital treatments.